Welcome to Northridge Recreation AssociationNorthridge Recreation Association
Facts about your Community
There are 855 single family/townhomes within the Northridge community.
When you purchased your home, you automatically became a member of the Northridge Recreation Association where you pay a monthly fee, and you automatically became a member of your Homeowners Association, where you pay an annual fee.
Your monthly Northridge Recreation Association fees are for management, insurance, audit/tax returns, maintenance, pool, tennis courts, clubhouse, and landscaping maintenance of all of the common areas within Northridge. Please review your Northridge budget for more details.
Your annual HOA fee is for: management, audit/tax, legal, insurance, etc. Please review your homeowner’s association budget for more details.
There are seven (7) homeowners associations located within Northridge as follows:
- Darnall’s Choice Homeowners Association (225 single family homes)
- Evans’ Overlook Homeowners Association (67 single family homes)
- Evans’ Ridge Homeowners Association (185 single family homes)
- Hillmeade Homeowners Association (60 single family homes)
- Newsteps’ Choice North Homeowners Association (118 townhomes)
- Newsteps’ Choice South Homeowners Association (88 townhomes)
- Newsteps’ Choice West Homeowners Association (112 townhomes)
Streets: The City of Bowie (301-262-6200, www.cityofbowie.org) is responsible for: snow removal (except sidewalks, which are the homeowners responsibility), brick intersections, sidewalks maintenance, curbs, gutters, paving, commercial vehicles, and anything to do with the streets.
Exceptions are: 12201-12255 Fletchertown Road, 12333-12347 Quarterback Court, and 7805-7819 Quill Point Drive, which are the responsibility of Newsteps’ Choice West HOA.
For courts located at 7900-7950, 8000-8056, 8200-8248, and 8250-8284 all on Quill Point Drive, mailbox maintenance, sidewalks, curbs, gutters, stenciling, striping and paving of the parking spaces is the responsibility of Newsteps’ Choice North HOA.
Mailboxes: The Bowie Post Office: 301-464-0094, is responsible for the mailboxes, and issuing keys. Management does not have mailbox keys for homeowners.
Leaf Removal: The City of Bowie (www.cityofbowie.org) is responsible for leaf removal from your home: 301-809-2344, or visit their website for the leaf removal schedule.
Clubhouse Rentals: Clubhouse rentals are for Northridge homeowners in good standing; and not for money making events. The clubhouse is not rented the day before or the day after a rental, and during events at the clubhouse or pool. The clubhouse has a maximum capacity of 75 people. Reservations can be made only up to six (6) months in advance. The cost to rent is $200, and requires a $250 security deposit.
Exterior Changes: All exterior changes require prior approval form your homeowners association, not the Northridge Recreation Association. Visit the Northridge website (www.norhtridgera.org) to obtain an application for exterior alteration.
TREES!!: Northridge is a tree preservation community. If you have a tree that needs to be removed, please contact D. H. Bader Management Services at 301-953-1955, Ext. 240 first and obtain approval prior to removing. Thank you
Your association Board has partnered with Nabr Network to bring you this website and mobile app!
Get important information and connect with your neighbors:
- Receive notifications, messages and reminders for your association
- Find Association documents, forms and events information
- Find contact information for the Management Company
- Make a payment or check your account status
Get the App!
- Text nabr to 59248 and receive a text back with an app download link.
- Or search for Nabr Network in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.